Imagine the Coaches & Officials you could inspire…
Are you a qualified Level 2 Coach and interested in becoming a tutor in order to apply to become part of the England Netball Tutor Workforce?
If you can demonstrate the following…
- Confidence in and some experience of working with adult learners
- An interest in developing interactive tutoring/assessing skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Relevant netball coaching/officiating experience and knowledge, or specialist technical knowledge
- Commitment to England Netball to develop a quality coach/officiating education programme
- Willingness to help, support and develop others
- Enjoyment of the sport of Netball
…please read on!
We are now offering courses that will support and provide you with a nationally recognised tutor qualification:
The next ADL courses start in January. Locations Gloucester and Loughborough.
Tutor and Assessor Criteria
In order to ensure that England Netball can build a quality workforce, you are asked to meet specified criteria before you join one of our training programmes. The criteria requirements are specific to the area you are interested in working:
|QTS (or equivalent i.e. ADL) or Assessors qualification (or equivalent i.e. AVRAA)
|UKCC Level 2 Coach qualification
|Sound knowledge and understanding of the game
|Good communication and presentation skills
|Well-developed philosophy of teaching
|Proven coaching ability over an extended period
|Must have “the right to work” in the UK – this will be checked on the first day of the course.
|England Netball Tutor of other relevant courses i.e. Netball for Players aged 7-11
|Experience of Adult Education e.g. scUK Tutor / College Lecturer
There are also financial benefits to becoming part of the England Netball’s workforce together with the remuneration rates available as below:
|Services Provided (Rates for Coaching)
|Accredited Lead Assessor
- Travel and subsistence allowance
- Employment through England Netball
- Provision for Continual Personal Development Training Programmes
We look forward to working with you to produce a quality workforce to deliver and support coaching qualifications and officiating awards, now and in the future.
If you are interested in becoming part of our workforce please contact Vicki McQuaid, Education and Training Manager on email@example.com