Don’t miss out – update your MyNet details now
As a valued member of England Netball, we email you regularly with news and information about your membership.
Don’t miss out – maximise your member opportunities by keeping your details up to date on MyNet.
If you’re a member, simply follow the instructions below:
- Log on to MyNet at mynet.englandnetball.co.uk using your username (this is also known as your England Netball ID/affiliation number). Please contact your Club Secretary or the England Netball membership team on 01509 277 850 if you don’t know this information.
- Click My Netball
- Click Edit My Details
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and click the actions button on the email bar
- Select add new and enter your current email address – ensure you tick the default box!
- Select OK
Download our step-by-step visual guide here.
If you are a Club Secretary, you can update your participants’ records by following these instructions:
- First, log into MyNet and search for your player in Manage Members (Manage Members can be found in the menu on the left hand side of the screen).
- Access the player’s individual record by clicking on their last name.
- In the middle of the player’s record you will see the following tabs: Contact Details; History; Attachments; Communication Choices; Qualifications.
- Make sure you are in the Contact Details tab, scroll down to the E-mail bar and click Actions, followed by Add New.
- You can then add the new email address. Simply add a Type, add a Valid From date, and click the Is Default box before finally clicking OK.