Your Local Netball Support
We currently have a team of dedicated Netball Officers covering every County in England. Part of their role is to support our young eager netballers, teachers, schools and clubs.
Whether you need to gain more technical netball knowledge when teaching, familiarise yourself with the different resources available to support your lessons, run a leadership award, or find out how to help talented netballers progress into Academies, we can help!
Listed below are examples of how NDOs are currently supporting schools:
- Facilitating the Young Umpire Award and Young Netball Organiser courses for students aged 14 and over.
- Identifying volunteering and leadership opportunities within the community to support young leaders in gaining more qualifications and experience.
- Signposting and supporting internal and external programmes and schemes, such as funding applications, facility project applications and County Sports Partnership (CPD) courses.
- Linking schools with Local Clubs and Coaches.
- Advising schools on the opportunities to compete within the local area.
Further information for teachers is also available in our Coaching Workshops, including Sharp Shooting, On the Ball and On the Move.