England Netball is delighted to announce that from 1 March 2018, Taster Rate affiliation fees will be available to “new” and “returning” members, providing access to membership for the rest of the 2017/18 season*.
Players are eligible if they haven’t affiliated before, or if they haven’t affiliated within the last three seasons (meaning their last affiliation ended 31 August 2014, or earlier).
For just half of the standard subscription fee** new and returning players can benefit from the following:
- Access to England Netball competition
- Comprehensive Liability and Personal Accident insurance cover
- A range of exciting discounts and offers, including 10% discount on merchandise from the England Netball Store, along with a range of other offers from Countdown, Gilbert Netball, Go Girl, iPro Sport, LRG Fitness, Sport Tape and The Sports Injury Clinic
- A copy of our glossy Spring and Summer Netball magazines***
- A monthly e-Newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with exciting news across the landscape
- Advanced ticket sale notification
- Preferential rates on England Netball CPD courses
- Support direct from your County Netball Association and Regional Management Board
- Entry into our ticket prize draw
Please note: Taster Rates are not available to process online via MyNet and the registration forms must be completed in order to apply for this rate. The full affiliation fee will apply from 1 September 2018.
*Promotion valid 1 March 2018 to 31 August 2018. Membership valid until 31 August 2018.
**County & Regional fees may apply.
***Over 18s only
Share this article